We are Looking for Great People
We are continually looking for passionate, results–oriented individuals who value the highest standards of performance, excellence and fast-pace in servicing our customers.
As a company, Nuverra is growing quickly and this provides a great opportunity for both job and career growth. Whether you are a driver with a commercial drivers license, a mechanic or an administrative support contributor; we promise you a career opportunity and position where you can grow professionally and financially.
We have exciting opportunities available across the country.
Learn more about a specific location below.
North Dakota and
and West Virginia
Oklahoma, and Kansas
Why you should consider Nuverra as your next employer.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, forms one of the largest environmental solutions companies in the United States with more than 2,000 employees and operates in more than 35 locations across 8 states, servicing more than 20,000 customers. Our corporate philosophy supports multiple objectives that go beyond the normal “corporate mission statement.”
- Nuverra protects the environment in a responsible manner.
- Nuverra enhances our customers’ interests and sustainable footprint.
- Nuverra enables our customers to advance the quest for national energy independence for the United States.
- Nuverra values our employees.
- Nuverra is committed to being the “Employer of Choice.”
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining great people.
- We are committed to providing a safe workplace.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- We support the idea of employees as “owners” who have a stake in the success of the Company.
- We are a growing company in a growing industry.
- We are committed to the philosophy of promoting from within.
- We are committed to the communities where we do business.
Interested in being a part of this dynamic company? Click here to learn more about how to apply for a job at Nuverra.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This means the Company will provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, religious beliefs, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. The Company applies this to all aspects of employment, hiring, job assignment, pay, promotion, benefits, training, discipline and termination.