Why Work For Nuverra?
We are continually looking for passionate, results–oriented individuals who value the highest standards of performance and excellence in servicing our industry.
“I thought I would take a leap and come on out and be a part of it … The people who initially came to this area came to make a change, to start over.” Jodie McDougall, Lead Driver
Why you should consider Nuverra as your next employer.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, forms one of the largest environmental solutions companies in the United States with more than 3,000 employees and operates in more than 70 locations across 26 states, servicing more than 20,000 customers.
Our corporate philosophy supports three important objectives that go beyond the normal “corporate mission statement.”
- Nuverra protects the environment in a responsible manner.
- Nuverra enhances our customers’ interests and sustainable footprint.
- Nuverra enables our customers to advance the quest for national energy independence for the United States.
Nuverra is committed to becoming an “Employer of Choice.”
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining great people.
- We are committed to providing a safe workplace.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- We support the idea of employees as “owners” who have a stake in the success of the Company.
- We are a growing company in a growing industry.
- We are committed to the philosophy of promoting from within.
- We are committed to the communities where we do business.
Please search the links below to see if there are opportunities available that fit your job goals and qualifications. For further information, contact us at email@example.com.
View Shale Jobs
View Industrial Jobs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This means the Company will provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, religious beliefs, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. The Company applies this to all aspects of employment, hiring, job assignment, pay, promotion, benefits, training, discipline and termination.