Haynesville/Tuscaloosa Marine Shale Region
Nuverra has a long and proud tradition serving our oil and gas customers in the Haynesville/Cotton Valley/Tuscaloosa Marine Shale region. We understand the drilling and completion practices for exploration and production utilized in this area, as well as the terrain, communities and specific customer needs. We also understand that operating safely and in compliance with environmental and regulatory standards is our obligation to our employees, our customers and the communities in which we work.
Nuverra has taken an industry-leading position by establishing the largest transportation and disposal operation in the region through pipelines, injection wells and a fleet of vehicles that haul drilling, completion and production fluids. Our fleet of approximately 100 LNG-fueled vehicles proudly operates on the natural gas produced by our customers.
Nuverra is the largest water management company in the region. We offer full services for handling all of our customers’ water and waste management needs including:
- Transportation of fresh water, drilling fluids, flowback and produced water and solids with more than 150 trucks supported by our “industry-first” paperless invoicing and regulatory documentation system.
- Comprehensive frac tank and equipment rental packages — 350 frac tanks including winch truck operators with decades of combined experience.
- 60-mile salt water pipeline network collecting produced water and delivering it to our network of disposal wells in Joaquin, Texas.
- Water transfer with more than 20 miles of temporary piping and a 35-mile permanent freshwater pipeline with permitted ground and surface water supplies, as well as more than 2 million barrels of dedicated water storage.
- Largest capacity for salt water disposal, with 23 permitted UIC disposal wells strategically located in various east Texas counties and 4 additional permits to be drilled. We also have the newest and largest commercial disposal well in the TMS play in southern Mississippi.
Dillard Salt Water Disposal Well
Dillard Salt Water Disposal Well in Martinsville, Texas – recovering oil and injecting water for disposal.
We are a supplier of oil and gas rental equipment, including trucks, trailers, tanks, manifolds, pumps, hoses, light towers and forklifts – all designed and configured to work best for the needs of the Haynesville. Our drivers and maintenance teams take pride in keeping these units in premium condition. We promise high-quality equipment, rapid turnaround and exceptional service to make sure our customers have what they need when they need it.
- Comprehensive Rental Fleet
- 24/7 Service Department
- GPS Tracking & Monitoring
- Specially Designed for Safety & Effectiveness
- Frac Tanks
- Acid Tanks
- Mud Tanks
- Gas Buster Tanks
- Vertical Tanks
- Open Tops
- Man Lifts
- Telescoping Forklift
- Light Towers
- Power Washers
- Trash Trailers
- Mud Pumps
- Skid Pumps
- Vacuum Trucks
- End Dumps
- Winch Trucks
- Belly Dumps
- Super Sucker
- Roll off Trailers
We serve the Haynesville region with operations centers in Carthage and Nacogdoches, Texas and Frierson, Louisiana; plus multiple service yards and disposal wells located throughout the region to ensure efficiency in logistics so that our customers are not paying extra costs to move equipment and personnel to their well pad.
Safety and Environment – Dedicated to the Highest Safety Standards
Nuverra is recognized as an industry leader in safety and environmental protection. Our goal is a zero incidence rate within any given period. To maintain this standard, we have implemented a series of safety policies and procedures to help eliminate workplace accidents, injuries and incidents. Our employees receive training throughout the year in the classroom, on the road, and in the field. Through measurement, review and root cause analysis, our programs are designed to build specific safety and environmental practices. Our safety partners in the Haynesville Shale Region include:
- Carthage, Texas Operations Center: (888) 694-9913
- Appleby, Texas Operations Center: (936) 568-0004
- Frierson, Louisiana Operations Center: (318) 872-9050