Nuverra has a long and proud tradition serving oil and gas customers in the Marcellus/Utica region.
We understand the well drilling and completion practices utilized in this area as well as the terrain, the communities, and the specific customer needs. We also understand that operating safely and in compliance with environmental standards is our obligation to our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we work.
Nuverra is the largest water management company in the region. We offer full services for handling all of our customers’ water and waste management needs including:
- Fresh, drilling, flowback and produced water transportation with more than 200 trucks in the Marcellus/Utica region
- Frac tank rental packages with more than 400 frac tanks in the tri-state area
- Water treatment and recycling through our 12,000 bpd AWS treatment facility in Masontown, Pennsylvania
- Salt water disposal with more than 14,000 bpd of disposal capacity in our 12 permitted UIC disposal wells strategically located in various Ohio counties
- Heavy solids water treatment facility
- Well pad and impoundment construction and remediation
- Water transfer, pit circulation and water withdrawal services
Appalachian Water Services
Our Appalachian Water Services (AWS) facility operates under a PA WMGR 123 permit, 7 days/week and 24 hours per day to treat and recycle drilling water, flowback water and produced water.
We are a supplier of oil and gas rental equipment in the region, including trucks, trailers, tanks, manifolds, pumps, hoses, light towers and forklifts – all designed and configured to work best for the needs of the Marcellus/Utica. Our drivers and maintenance teams take pride in keeping these units in premium condition. We promise high-quality equipment, rapid turnaround and exceptional service to make sure our customers have what they need when they need it.
- Comprehensive Rental Fleet
- 24/7 Service Department
- GPS Tracking & Monitoring
- Specially Designed for Safety & Effectiveness
We serve the Marcellus/Utica region with operations centers in Masontown, West Virginia; Somerset, Cherry Tree, and Tioga, Pennsylvania; and Diamond and Cadiz, Ohio; plus multiple service yards and disposal wells located throughout the region to ensure efficiency in logistics and that our customers are not paying extra costs to move equipment and personnel to their well pad.
Safety and Environment – Dedicated to the Highest Safety Standards
Nuverra is recognized as an industry leader in safety and environmental protection. Our goal is a zero incidence rate within any given period. To maintain this standard, we have implemented a series of safety policies and procedures to help eliminate workplace accidents, injuries and incidents. Our employees receive training throughout the year in the classroom, on the road, and in the field. Through measurement, review and root cause analysis, our programs are designed to build specific safety and environmental practices. Our safety partners in the Marcellus/Utica shale region include:
- South Marcellus Operations Center: (304) 291-0383
- Northern Marcellus Operations Center: (570) 268-2123
- AWS Treatment Facility: (724) 583-2081